The information and any files transmitted on this website are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the entity to which they are addressed. The communication may contain material protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164).
Confidential relationship and information includes, but is not limited to, information relating to past, current, or prospective development, manufacturing, product and/or marketing plans, costs of goods, sources of supply, business strategies, contracts between Employer and other parties, trade secrets, inventions, personnel matters, technical specifications, hardware, designs or prototypes, computer program databases, financial information and/or forecast, ingredients or components used or to be used by Employer, customer and customer prospect information, and special customer needs, whether or not such information is in tangible form and whether or not it is marked "Confidential" or is similarly legended.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent Notice:
Calmax Technology, Inc respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Calmax Technology may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Calmax Technology Copyright Agent the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Calmax Technology agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
526 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054